Humanoid Space Race Humanoid Space Race

It's a shame that the stomping collision detection doesn't seem to work well; many times I feel that I've stomped correctly on an enemy, but I take damage. If it's not a bug, then it needs to be more forgiving somehow, such as having the player invulnerable to enemy collision while stomping.

There are also a few ways where the game could be more polished, such as having a transition between the end of a wave and the upgrade screen. Otherwise cool game!

decafpanda responds:

Thank you for the play and review. I'll will look into making some sort of invincibility during stomping. I never had any issues with it during testing so I wonder if it was some kind of lag on your browser. Even so it never hurts to give the player a few more I-frames!

Thanks again for your feedback

AsteroidX AsteroidX

Pure awesomesauce. I absolutely love the graphic style, sounds are excellent too. I spent a while trying to beat the high-scores. It's a bit annoying when you want to get a powerup on the side of the screen, the ship goes slow and sometimes I inadvertently click outside the game area. It also becomes a bit repetitive after a while, but for a free online game, I'm not complaining. Well done.

You Have 8 Bricks You Have 8 Bricks

I love this. It's epic, plain awesome, and very well made. Why have I not seen this before? Why is its rating so low? This game deserves better. Well done!

Rarykos responds:

Thanks you so much! :) The rating is low because 1/3 of players don't know what to do when the game starts, that's the price of having no tutorial and hoping people will understand :(